Hi!
I love food from trucks - and the thought of an aspiring restauranteur being able to open a place to call their own with low overhead and a mobility that allows them to get the word out about their best dishes. So I decided to start a blog about it... I'm going to attempt write about a truck a day.... let me know what you think about these places or if there's a hidden gem I should try. Hope you enjoy!

TACO ZONE
ALVARADO & MONTANA
LOS ANGELES, CA 90026
9PM to 2:30AM - 7 DAYS A WEEK
Starting with my go to roach coach... this taco truck is a couple blocks from my house and I usually end up there before a night out if I can't be bothered to cook, or after a long night out and need something tasty before I crawl into bed.
They have a simple menu that is well done - Tacos, Quesadillas, and Burritos
You pick your meat - Carne Asada, Pollo, Carnitas, Al Pastor, Suadero, Veggie, Lengua, Buche, Cabeza, Tripa, etc
Then load up at the salsa bar - red, green, pico, pickles, etc
It's simple and delicious - their salsa's are what makes this truck a cut above the rest, the red and green salsas mixed together makes this girl's mouth happy. Tons of free parking in the Vons parking lot and friendly service are an added bonus. You may find a long line around 2am on weekends, but those ladies move fast and you'll be outta there before you know it...







0 comments:
Post a Comment